Thursday, March 7, 2019

More and More Space for Grace

“The only thing I’ve seen work in my life to protect my heart from these deep wounds (of rejection) is the constant pursuit of the sweetest grace. 
To love God is to cooperate with His grace. And since I am so very aware of my own need for grace, I must be willing to freely give it away. Each hole left from rejection must become an opportunity to create more and more space for grace in my heart.”
Quote in “Uninvited” by Lysa TerKeurst

Be sure and come back tomorrow when I tell of a personal experience that goes right along with this quote. Just like I said before - this time during this class has had many pop quizzes in which I have had the opportunities to put into practice what I have been learning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)