Sunday, March 24, 2019

Getting More Phytonutrients #4

Continuing our series on Getting More Phytonutrients - from the handout "2015 The Institute for Functional Medicine"

"Vary Your Choices 

There are thousands of phytonutrients in nature. If we eat the same foods over and over again, even if they are colorful, we may be missing the universe of important phytonutrients in foods. One helpful hint is to try a new food every week to ensure that you are getting different foods to try!"

I have to agree- by trying new fruits and veggies -you find favorites you never knew you had before! I know I eat quite a few things now that 5 years ago I didn't.


1 comment:

  1. I love fruits, but I have trouble with vegetables. I don't like any vegetable raw, it has to be cooked for me, but I can eat almost any fruit. But we need to get more nutrients.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)