Friday, March 29, 2019

Eating From the Rainbow ....YELLOW

Today we are looking at foods naturally colored YELLOW.

YELLOW: 

Apple
Asian pears
Banana
Bell Peppers
Corn
Corn-on-the-cob
Ginger root
Lemon
Millet
Pineapple
Starfruit
Succotash
Summer squash

Benefits:

Anti-Cancer
Anti-inflammatory
Brain health
Cell protection
Skin health
Hormone balance
Heart health
Liver health

Information from the handout *2015 The Institute for Functional Medicine

Next time we will look at GREEN FOODS- Which will be Monday - if at all possible. :O)

3 comments:

  1. I love Asian pears, but they are so expensive and kind of hard to find (At least where I'm at) but they are really the only kind of pear I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I have ever seen Asian pears- is that what they are called at the stores? I love Barlett Pears. I would like to at least try the Asian pears once. :O)

      Delete
    2. Here in store they are called Asian pears. You should try them. They are nice and crunchy

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)