Monday, August 1, 2016

The Solution to Fear

 
I've had an issue that I've dealt with for years, this past week I finally realized that "fear" was the main cause. Not only did God bring me the reason for my fear, He also helped me with the solution. One of the ways that I know the solution came from Him is that I got the message multiple times.
 
First off in my devotional time I was reminded of the need to trust Him. Then on Sabbath a dear friend gave me this wonderful journal! Less than an hour later in my Sabbath School class some of our reading dealt with our need to spend time in prayer and Bible study, by doing this our faith and trust in God increases. Then this morning in the devotional I found this:

"You can trust the Man that died for you."
 
I have written this awesome sentence in the front of my new journal as a reminder of this lesson.
 
Come back tomorrow when I will share the devotional where I found this sentence. As it blessed me, I trust it will bless you as well. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories