Saturday, August 20, 2016

Come to the Garden~ An Invitation to Serenity


Come to the Garden ~ An Invitation to Serenity
by:
JoAnna O'Keefe
 
 
 

 

I've

Poured myself out.

I'm drained, I'm dry;

I sense a discontent

I can't identify.

 
 
...my soul is poured out within me;
days of affliction have taken hold of me.
Job 30:16
 
My strength has dried up
like sun-baked clay...
Psalms 22:15
 
How Love, O Lord!
Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
Psalms 13:1-2
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking