Friday, August 5, 2016

Don't Expect a Reward Every Single Day...It's Not Gonna Happen

This morning when I weighed I was up 2 pounds since yesterday. I could have reacted in one of two  ways. I could have gotten discouraged(or even decided to give up) or I could have reviewed what yesterday was like- did I exercise? Yes. Did  make good healthy choices in what I ate and drank? Yes. Should I be up 2 pounds? No. But I am not going to let it get me down. When we make a commitment to a healthier lifestyle- we may not see the benefits every sing day, that's ok. When we have these kinds of day it is best to allow God to continue guide us and lead us to the best choices each day whether or not the scales reflect that or not. Don't get so caught up in what the scales say that you lose sight of the end goal. Yes- the scales can reflect the healthier choices that we are making, but some days they will let us down. Stick with your commitment to be a healthier you. You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)