Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Update

So sorry it has taken me so long to up date on my husband. He came through his heart cath smoothly. Thankfully everything was good. So no problems with the heart. We are thinking that it may be his Barretts Esophagus acting up. We are trying to get him in to see the dr to get the scope as soon as we can. Some of his blood work was off- like high or low and it is worrisome to us. Plus there was some other news that he got while he was in the hospital, but he is wanting to process it all before we tell people about it. So as soon as I get the all clear from him - I will share. I will say it has inspired me to make some changes as well. And there is a post that I am working on that will tell about it.

I am so happy that I got out and got our yard mowed and half of my weed eating done because the last two nights we have gotten thunderstorms and some rain. I still have more yard work to do but waiting till it dries up some.

This is the month that our son has his daughter - so this will be a very busy month for me. I will continue to post as I can. I already have a couple written up and a couple more ideas of what I want to share.

I hope you all are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)