Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today...series

 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life....


The Good Life

 "The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup; thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage."
Psalm 16:5,6
 
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
James 1:17
 
"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him."
1 John 4:9
 
"O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him."
Psalm 34:8
 
"Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:..."
Philippians 1:6
 
"For God who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."
2 Corinthians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories