Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today.....The Joyful Life

 

....my cup runneth over.

The Joyful Life

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Philippians 4:4
 
Those wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy;
at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 16:11
 
The blessing of he Lord, it maketh rich, and je addeth no sorrow with it.
Proverbs 10:22
 
...ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
John 16:24
 
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink;
but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Hoy Ghost.
Romans 14:17
 
....the fruit of the Spirit is.... joy.
Galatians 5:22
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)