Saturday, July 23, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today....Eternal LIfe

 

...and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

 

Eternal Life

 
"I am the resurrection, and the life; he that believeth in me, though in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live; And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die."
John 11:25-26
 
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed form death unto life."
John 5:24
 
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should no perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16
 
"In my Father's house are any mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
John 14:2,3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories