Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today....Gladness

...though anointest my head with oil...

Gladness

Serve the Lord with gladness;
come before his presence with singing.
Psalm 100:2
 
Though hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: though hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Psalm 30:11,12
 
Light is own for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
Psalm 97:11
 
I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
Psalm 122:1
 
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
 
Thou hast put gladness in my heart... Psalm 4:7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)