Saturday, December 26, 2015

Power of Prayer

Just a little something that I saw on Facebook last week that I wanted to share with you all today.
There is so much truth in this.

Earlier I said that my husband had gotten me the "War Room" movie. Well we watched it this afternoon. And I have to say that I HIGHLY recommend it. It lives up to the high standard of the  Kendrick brother movies- such as "Flywheel" "Facing the Giants" "Fireproof" and "Courageous." All of these movies are great and well worth the money spent to add them to your movie collection. Be sure and check out Walmart - or other places - you might be able to get them in a set and save some money.

So the movie is about prayer. a favorite quote from the movie- maybe not word for word -but here it goes "Hey Devil you just got your butt kicked!" said by Clara on the movie. It is a great scene! 

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Ephesians 6:12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)