Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I Feel Bad...

I feel so bad. I feel as though I have really been neglecting my blog over the last several months. During this time I had some good ideas of things to write about, but most if the time I did not make it to the computer to write out a post. And sometimes I did. So I'm just going to share now that I will try to do a better job of posting and I'll apologize up front just in case I repeat a thought or idea that I may have recently written of.

I look forward to spending more time in Bible study. During the last three months I have been trying to keep up with my Steps to Christ study group study guide. And my Desire of Ages study for Prayer Meeting. And also my Sabbath School lessons each week. So I have been quite busy with uplifting reading and such but I really enjoy studying the Bible and allowing the Holy Spirit to guide and direct my studies. There is nothing wrong with all the other studies I've done. I'm just really looking forward to studies in which God leads me to awesome finds that I am then able to share with you all.

I hope you have all been well. I continue to pray for you all. If there are any specific prayers that I could pray for you- don't hesitate leaving a comment with your special prayer request. Thanks to those of you who have stuck with me through these quiet months, I really appreciate each and everyone of you.  :0)

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about anything! We all need to make our "real life" and our families our priority, and our blogs secondary to the more important things in life! You know I am very quiet most of the time on my blog. Like you, I have ideas, but am busy with real life. That's o.k.! As we have time to share on our blogs, we do. But our worship and Bible Study need to come first, as well as our ministry to our families. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)