Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!!  It is certainly not snowing here, in fact it's about 52 degrees and an expected high in the 70's - actually probably just 70 degrees. The sun is shining and it is a pretty day!
My husband❤️ is having to work today. So it's a very quiet day for me. I'm planning on spending time in my sewing room! We don't get our granddaughter until the 28th. That will be when we do our family Christmas.
 My husband got me the movie "War Room" it is by the makes of "Courageous" "Facing the Giant" and "Flywheel" all of which are excellent movies! If you haven't seen them, I highly recommend them! I look forward to seeing this movie!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Remember Jesus is the reason for the season!  Love and prayers to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest of the Christmas period Lisa - with hopes for good luck and good health in 2016 X (changed my profile name from Kentish Maid)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sabbath! I bought Austin War Room for his Christmas present! He has watched it already, but I haven't had a chance to see it yet. He said it is excellent, though intense!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)