Friday, December 4, 2015

Well I had planned....

Well I had every intention of getting on here on Wednesday after my sleep study and telling you all about it. However Tuesday morning my step-dad had a heart attack. So he has been in the hospital since then. I will try to get on later and share about the sleep study- oh and by the way - you might get to see a photo of me all hooked up....it's too funny not to share. I really believe going through the whole - no hair things has helped me be a lot more able to share photos of me - not at my best. I used to hate photos of me looking crappy- I still don't really like them but I have come to figure out that photos only give a small glimpse of who a person is - and there is so much to who people are than their looks. And if someone is going to think poorly of me because of how I look - I really feel sorry for them for not taking the opportunity to get to know who I really am. Anyway I do have a photo I just don't have time at this moment to get it where I can upload it and get a post written up about it.

So I have been very busy. Oh and on the sleep study - no results yet. I was SO disappointed. Several years ago when my husband had it done - he got the results before he left the place. I have to wait - I guess at least 5 days. So maybe I will have the results by the time I have time to share about it.

If you could keep my step-dad - David in your prayers - I would really appreciate it. It has been a stressful week for him and my Mother, pray for her also. There are problems with him that really need a bypass done - but the Drs say it is too risky. Hoping to be able to find a combo of meds to help manage his health. Thanks so much! :O)

2 comments:

  1. We are who we are~ And God loves us enough to fill us with His Spirit...than we can love ourselves!

    I'm praying for David! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for David, and for good test results for you as well.
    God bless~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)