Saturday, August 1, 2015

Are you Living Blessed?

This weeks visit to my favorite little thrift shop nearby did not disappoint. I had not been able to go during the last month but one time and that one time was with my granddaughter in tow. So we quickly went through and bought a few things for her. But this time I got to go and spend a bit of time looking at the books. And I found a real treasure. I knew after reading just one chapter that I would love this book. Below are just a couple of awesome quotes that really stood out to me and I wanted to share them with you all.
 


"Living blessed...in His presence...my heart His home...His plans, my plans...His will, my will. Awesome option."

 "Living Blessed... The awesome option of being in-dwelt by the Absolute Sovereign of the universe who never met a problem He couldn't solve."
 
I hope you were blessed by these as I was. :O)

3 comments:

  1. Those are great quotes! Good thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice find, and thank you for sharing those quotes, they are exactly what I needed to read today!
    I have been counting my blessings a lot lately, and I believe I am supposed to listen closely now to learn what His will is during this new season of life.
    Hope you are well, my friend!
    Blessings and love~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)