Tuesday, August 4, 2015

That Time I Almost Cried at the Thrift Store

So last Tuesday when I went to my favorite small thrift store nearby, I had found some Wii games for just $1.00. So I had picked up two of them and told my husband about them. Well he wanted to go see what they had left. So that was on our list of things to do Sunday- the only other day that this thrift shop is open.
Once I directed my husband to where the Wii games were, I decided to go look through the cookbook area. This is an area that I like to check out every time I go to this store because I've found some great ones in the past. Well today I found a cookbook that I have been looking for ... For quite some time. As I pulled it off the shelf, I almost cried. I knew it was a special blessing from God, and I was so thankful! Here is the cookbook that I found:

11 comments:

  1. How cool! Looks like a great cookbook, and you can never have too many great cookbooks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Looks like a great cookbook, and you can never have too many great cookbooks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the repeat comment...don't know how that happened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok - I enjoy comments - even if the same one is sent several time! This is one cookbook in a set. I look forward to cooler weather when I will be trying out more recipes. :O)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Hope you have an awesome day! :O)

      Delete
  5. I love it when things like that happen! A special gift from God! It looks like a wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan- this is a cookbook from a set- I have most of the other books in the set and was thrilled to get this one! :o)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories