Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Life Long Journey- becoming an shakable Christian - with benefits

As I was studying about being an unshakeable Christian - I realized that there were many benefits in being that unshakable Christian and I wanted to share just a couple of passages from the Bible that tell of these benefits:

7“Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD
         And whose trust is the LORD.
8“For he will be like a tree planted by the water,
         That extends its roots by a stream
         And will not fear when the heat comes;
         But its leaves will be green,
         And it will not be anxious in a year of drought
         Nor cease to yield fruit.
Jeremiah 17:7-8


1But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, O Jacob,
         And He who formed you, O Israel,
         “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
         I have called you by name; you are Mine! 2“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
         And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
         When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
         Nor will the flame burn you.
Isaiah 43:1-2

I also wanted to be sure and share something that I probably should have shared already. I don't want anyone to be disappointed in themselves because they may not feel like they live up to being an unshakable Christian. I think it is a life long journey to becoming an unshakable Christian. Trials will come our way and knock us to our feet -and if we will continue to hold onto Jesus Christ even through these difficult times - He will strengthen us and lift us out of the pit. Each time that a trial comes our way is the opportunity to become more and more an unshakable Christian. It does not happen over night - it is a life long journey- that comes with benefits. Benefits of our LORD and Savior will get us through life's trials if we will put our trust and hope in Him. Praise be to God! :O)

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your Bible study posts. Your very thoughtful words will no doubt be of great encouragement to other believers.
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment!
      Oh I did not know that mine was doing the "click to prove your not a robot thing:" lol :O)

      Delete
  2. P.S. Heehee the "check here to prove you're not a robot" cracked me up!
    N.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)