Monday, May 11, 2015

Thank You's and Prayer Request

Thank you to those who have left encouraging comments~ they sure mean a lot and are helping me process the things going on right now. A good friend reminded me that Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son Isaac but once the got to the mountain that the sacrifice was to be given and Abraham had surrendered to God's will and Isaac had su rendered to what his father had asked him to do - the God provided a ram(I believe) for the sacrifice. Sometimes we just need to be willing.

Another thing that was pointed out to me is that it takes courage to step down and also humility. Speaking of this, something interesting happened on Friday. I was fixing to run some errands and I pull ended out a notebook that I keep in my care in order to have a place to write notes and such. And guess what I saw written? "Testimony or Title" I had spheard a sermon just a couple of weeks ago and it really seemed to be an important message so I had written it down. Once I saw that it reinforced to me that I need to be humble and allow God to work things out.

 And another very important thing that one of you sweet readers pointed out is that more than likely the hostility and vengeful spirit that the current title holder seems to be directing at me probably does not have much to do with me. The truth is that I Pham just the one that she probably feels is between herself and what she wants and that is to continue in her position.

This weekend I reassured her that our pastor is working on getting a room that she has her sights on now. And tonight at the church board meeting there will be a vote to see if it is accepted. I may not know anything till Thursday when we have four next nominating committee meeting. I would like to ask for prayer requests for God's Will to be done. And IF God wants me in this position that it will be under peaceful conditions or at least that He will give me peace about it. I will be sure and up date when ever I know something about it.

Also another prayer request~ this morning my Mother in law will be having surgery. Please be praying for her. Thank you so much! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories