Wednesday, May 6, 2015

God's Faithfulness

Just wanted to share a little testimony of God's faithfulness to us- when we earnestly want to understand a spiritual matter.

So this morning I was thinking about a matter that some Christians are questioning right now, and I told God that I really wanted to understand the Truth in this matter. So I'm having quiet time and a Bible verse just jumps out at me and I begin to study this verse- looking up other verses in order to better understand the verse- and wouldn't you know... it 10 minutes later or so- and the answer jumps out at me clear as day! 

 The Bible is FULL on answers, beautiful promises and wonderful guidance in how we should live our lives and conduct ourselves- we only need to make time to study it. And of course ask the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth! 


Praise God for His faithfulness! 


 I hope each of you will take some time to see what God has to share with you today. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)