Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Today...

In just a few short hours will be my one year check up from the end of chemo. And since part of my cancer "adventure" has been about me sharing in order to help others better understand what it's like to travel this road, I thought that I would share something else- once you are diagnosed with cancer - I think that you always have a fear that the cancer will come back. Yes there may be times that it isn't an active fear but just wait till the check up come along and you will feel it raise it'...s ugly head again. I have had others share these same feelings with me so I know I'm not alone and that helps.
I don't know if it's because I'm at the year check up or because I've been under a whole lot of stress lately but I have been extremely tired and stressed and that adds to my fear.
I would really appreciate your prayers - for peace and certainly that the cancer has not come back. I can't wait till this dr's visit is behind me. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking