Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lifetime Guarantee

So this Sabbath I was sitting at church- as the pastor began to speak - I realized that I had heard what he was saying before. In fact, last week - he had shared a little devotional with the youth group for vespers and this sermon was that message ...expanded. At first I was thinking, "oh no...not this again." But as I continued to listen and heard his entire message I realized a very important lesson. There were some people sitting in the pews that had not been to church in a while- and I realized that this message of God's unfailing love- this love that comes with a guarantee with it- was exactly what these people needed to hear. And as I realized that I was happy that they were hearing such a great message. A message that said that even when we mess up over and over- God is still there - waiting for us to come to Him and to forgive us. As I came to this realization - it blessed me. When I realized that I did not need to be just concerned about my own blessing but the blessing of those around me. Then I was really blessed. Really blessed by the reassurance that God is able to fix broken things- it does not matter how many times we take our brokenness to God - He is willing and able to fix us!                                                           


For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers,
 nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39
 
This is God's Lifetime Guarantee of Love for us!
Praise the Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a really beautiful thought! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2