Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Start of Their Favorite Days

Well the weather here in Texas has been beautiful! So yesterday we decided it was the perfect day to let the girls out into their little yard. After a little apprehension they wandered out of the shed into the yard. And LOVED it!!!

I am continuing to be SO busy- Much more busy than I usually am. And it looks like I will continue to be busy. Today was a super long day - but God gave me strength when I needed it. I am drained but wanted to check in and say hello!
 
I will check in again as soon as I get a chance.
Hope you all are doing well. :O)
 

3 comments:

  1. They have grown so much! Happy they can enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! I hope you soon regain your strength. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how much they've grown!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)