Friday, March 6, 2015

Busy....

Just checking in for a minute to let you all know I am doing alright. I am just busy right now. We ended up with another ice day - with about 3 1/2 inches of snow- oh my! And I agreed to make up Petit Fours for a Women's Tea that the Women's Ministry team is putting on at our church this week end. Well I have never had a Petit Four so not quite sure what I am aiming at making but goodness- with God's help I will make something that although may not ...will not be as pretty as the photos on the internet will be tasty and enjoyable to the ladies that attend. I will try to take photos- if you promise not to laugh...oh go ahead - I have done my fair share of laughing at the ones that I made in a trial run... they were certainly a rough draft. But enjoyable by those that tasted them.

Well I hope you all are doing well. Be sure and leave a comment and let me know how you all are doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision