Sunday, January 20, 2013

Running the Home More Smoothly

I think I have done a post before about this - but that was last year and maybe some of you need reminders like I did.
Today I pulled out my home management folder and was looking for some information. I have not used this folder very much lately but I am finding more and more important information that I would like to have handy to help me to run my home more smoothly. For more information on Home Management Folders - google it - there are a lot of great posts about it. I could not do it justice. Anyway last year I had found an awesome website that allowed me to print off a great calendar of the year and I was happy to see a link to this site at the bottom of my old calendar that I had printed. So I went to the website and sure enough there they were again. You can choose to have them blank or ones that tell of holidays and such. I like the one with the holidays - it just helps me keep up with things so much better.

Here is a great link to where you too can print off a calendar.

There are two things that I like to keep track of on this calendar - important birthdays, trips, or special days and the other thing is basic menu information. That way I can keep an better handle on what we are eating and to also help us not get into a rut with eating the same meals over and over. And also having it easy access like this - helps me to be able to come up with a menu quickly when I don't have time to sit down and really plan one out.

I hope that this will help you to run your homes more smoothly. Have a great day! :O)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information! I do best with plans and a schedule. :)
    Have a great Sunday.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with this type of home planning. I'll have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be honest - I don't have a strict schedule or anything but I am learning that things run more smoothly if I spend a bit more time planning and setting up a schedule -even if it is just a basic one. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories