Monday, November 12, 2012

Some of My Favorite Things...

I have found something new that I love and I wanted to share it with you ladies out there. A new shampoo! 
When I was at Walmart getting groceries on Friday, I was looking down the shampoo aisle. I was just wanting something new. Well I saw this shampoo and then for sure when I noticed it had a coupon that said buy the shampoo and get the conditioner for free - I was hooked! 

For $4.97 I was able to get both bottles. But that was not the best part. 

Nope~ The best part was when I tried the shampoo for the first time. Oh, Oh It felt so luxurious! The shampoo is kind of thick and creamy. When you rub it between your hands it actually feels silky! And when I applied it to my hair - it kind of foamed a bit and felt so good in my hair. I am VERY happy with it. This is certainly going to be a favorite of mine. 

Anyway I just wanted to share. And since I am sure some people might think - that I would be doing this for money - nope. That is not my intent for my blog. I just like to share some of my favorite things with you all. 

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking