Monday, November 12, 2012

Prayers Needed

Hello Ladies~ I will be taking a blog break for a few days. Something else has come up. A very serious thing indeed. And I just need to ask for all the prayers we can get. We are praying for the truth to come out. I will be back on Friday for the series of the new book. But just need a few days break.



"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." 1 Peter 5:8

This is how our family feels right now. We know that God is our Refuge and our Rock. And in His Power we will stand. And your prayers will make it so much easier.

 Thanks :O)

6 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision