Monday, November 26, 2012

A Psalms of Thanksgiving

"Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
3 Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;[a]
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations."
Psalms 100

4 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite Psalms.
    God has given us life today~lets live it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to read this. I'm at the hospital waiting for my husband to get out of surgery. Thanks for posting this today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marci~ Some days it is easier than others.
    Lauren - I have been praying for your husband, wishing him a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories