Monday, January 10, 2011

It Pays to be Organized!

I am in the middle of working on organizing - underneath the kitchen sink and the top shelf of my pantry. And I just had to come and write a post because again - I have been reminded of God's provision.
I have been wanting to get some small - 4 gallon trash bags that have the scent - to use in my trash cans. But because I am watching money and because I am trying to use what we have - when I can - I have been using Wal-mart bags. Which - truthfully they work great! I am so thankful that I have the option of using them.

So today I pulled some things out from under my sink and guess what I found? A 100 count bag of those 4 gallon vanilla scented trash bags - half full so at least 50 of them! Isn't that cool? So not only am I learning that God will provide not only my needs but sometimes even my wants.

I also am learning that I need to be more organize so that I know what we have and where it is so that we don't go out and buy things that we already have. It pays to be organized. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2