Friday, January 7, 2011

Always Changing

I used to be so resistant to changes. Now changes are not always my favorite thing but I am learning to try to see the good in the changes and not just automatically assume that the change is for the negative.

This morning I was reading a blog that I have read for years and as I was reading I was thinking about how much this person had changed and then as I was thinking I thought, maybe it is not them that has changed - maybe it is me that has changed and I am just not as inspired by this blogger as I once was. It really does not matter who changed -she or I. I realized from this line of thought how we do change - no matter how much we try to hold on.

Whether we like it or not WE are always changing. And those changes depend on the choices that we make. Are we making choices that will in turn bring us into a closer relationship with Him or are those choices taking us further away from Him? Those are very important questions to think about. These are questions I will keep in mind when I have choices to make. God bless each and every one of you and I hope you have a great week end! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking