Monday, January 10, 2011

Chewy Oatmeal Cookies - Edit

Yesterday I shared the recipe for the Chewy Oatmeal Cookies - well I had meant to add that I had misread the diced and thought that it had said dried fruit - so at the end instead of putting in any diced fruit - I put in about 1/4 of a cup of dried dates - that was all I had other than raisins that were dried fruit. Well my cookies turned out great. I will have to try them again some time and actually follow the directions. Anyway I wanted to share this information to show that these cookies are pretty versatile. Anyway - if any of you try this recipe with some diced fruit - let me know what you used and how they turned out. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)