Sunday, January 9, 2011

It IS Snowing in Texas

News people are saying we could get 1 - 3 inches. It is just barely starting to stick a bit here - the temps are 36 degrees - but suppose to be falling as the day goes on. I will try to get some photos later to share.

I am making a big pot of Stoup - My family would call it stew - His family called it soup - so we compromised. And then will make some cornbread. Yum yum - it will be lunch and supper. Love when I make a meal and it takes care of both meals. Hope you all stay warm and dry! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Snow in Texas--who woulda thought it? :) Enjoy! Blessings, Debraq

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm sure you will enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision