Monday, February 27, 2023

WOW!!

 In all the years that we have lived here - we have never seen a coyote in our back yard - till this evening. When I went to check on the baby chicks at about 7:30pm - I noticed something move quickly and it caught my attention. Thankfully there was a fence between us. I called my husband to come outside. He was able to see it and identify it. Then it rain off. We spent some time looking all over to see if we could see him again, but we did not. 

Tomorrow I will be spending some time looking to see how he might have gotten into our yard and then I will take care of it. So thankful that I noticed it and hopefully scared it off. 

Monday night was very windy here and when I went out to check on the babies I noticed a try we have that is leaning over towards our house was blowing around quite a bit. I asked for prayers on our churches prayer chain - I was scared that it could brake and land on our house. Thankfully God protected us throughout the night. I was also able to get a name of someone to give us a quote on taking the tree down. And they came out to give us quote today. Hopefully we can get that job done soon. 

With our electric bill being so much higher than usual because of inflation, ect, we have decided that we have got to get our ducting on our AC/Heater unit redone and then we will be spraying insulation up in the attic. We feel that this will make a difference in the bill. We have known we needed to have this done for quite some time but had so much other stuff to do that we had not gotten to this job. We are hoping to get this stuff done in the next month. 

So much going on around here. Just is just the tip of the iceberg as they say. Ya'll take care. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity