Monday, February 13, 2023

My Best Deal

About a month ago I noticed this box in the storage room of my favorite little thrift store. I instantly knew I would want it if the price was reasonable. At first one of the helpers seemed to think that they would wait till summer to sell it but thankfully the very next time I went to the thrift store - it was out and ready to sell!! My lucky day!!! 

So I looked this up on Target and they were asking $42.99 for it!!! You can find it cheaper a few other places but then will the shipping add to this price? Maybe. ,,,,
Anyway I thought the $10.00 that they asked was VERY reasonable!! 
And the awesome thing is that even without water - all of my grandkids have enjoyed it!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar