Monday, February 6, 2023

Best Deal

So it is a good thing that I have found some great deals over the last several weeks and just had not had the chance to get posts written up about them because last week I did not get to do any fun thrift store shopping. :O( 

This first toy is a Baby Einstein toy. I thought it was amazing. It is a wooden surface and yet it is touchable and does all sorts of things - tells about colors, animals, musical instruments and it also have a couple of different language options! What a great toy!  
I am sure this can be found at all sorts of different prices- I just screen shot one of the options. 
So the $2.00 that I paid for this was a great deal!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar