Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Natural Femininity Cancelled | The War on Women | Episode 3

Today's episode resonated with me. I have a loved one who I feel has been influenced with all the attention that comes along with some of these things that she talks about today. There was a term she used - I just can't remember it. Anyway I just also wanted to share that the youtube channel that these posts are coming from" "Little House on the Mountain" has some lovely videos. Very calming and helps you see the peace that comes from attending to your home. I highly recommend this channel. Be blessed :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity