Monday, February 27, 2023

Best Deal

See the bag in the background? I got it for free on this shopping trip. You probably saw it on another post - I found several awesome deals on this one trip. I found the bag in the store - wanted to get it so I loaded it with my treasures and when I checked out - the sweet lady said I could have it! Awesome!! 

Now onto our best deal of the day! This Vtech spin and learn flashlight!! When you spin it - it changes colors of the light it gives off! And has all sorts of learning things about it!! Saw it several places on the internet for anywhere from $9.99- $20.00! 

 But I only paid $1.00! What a Deal!! 

I love finding great deals. It makes it where I am able to have a good amount of awesome things here for our grandchildren to play with - without spending a whole bunch of money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity