Monday, February 20, 2023

My Best Deal

Sometimes I find things at thrift stores that I have no idea I even want! That is one of the funnest things about going to Antique Malls- walking around till something captures my attention!! This is what happened at my favorite little thrift store recently. I was looking through a container of a few cookie cutters. I am so thankful that I even looked because I was NOT looking for cookie cutters but something told me to look through the container. And I found these two little treasures!! 
I love raggedy Ann and Andy!! 
I had no idea that these had been sold back in the 1970's! But I am SO happy I found them!! 


at only 50 cents each - I got a GREAT deal!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity