Monday, September 20, 2021

Feeling Lost....

 I am feeling a little lost lately. Like blowing in the wind a bit. It's tough to feel this way, but I don't feel any certain direction I am suppose to go at this point. So for now I just have to wait in the hall...as it is said. 

So why am I feeling lost? Well there are several reasons and I won't go into all the details of everything but I will share the biggest reason why I am feeling a bit lost. 

During 2020 shut down of churches - I found an awesome church that after a month of being shut down - realized that they were called to "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together..." in Hebrews 10:25. They began holding services again. I was SO happy to hear this. Not only did they open their doors for anyone who wanted to worship the Lord with fellow believers - they allowed FREEDOM... I loved that there was freedom to care for myself how I felt necessary. You all know my stand on the issue- there should not be any - "You can not come into church unless you...." what ever it may be. They church I had been going to had hoops to jump through to enter the church. So when I found one who not only had not forsaken gathering together, but allowed me freedom to worship without a mask I was beyond thankful. 

There was a couple named Bill and Susan who went to this church. They had basically mentored me in my learning about the importance of surrendering my life to Jesus. It was great to have people to sit with. My husband does not go to church with me. He has not for several years now. So I go to church alone. And it is challenging to go by myself sometimes. When I had Bill and Susan to sit with - I felt like I belonged. But it looks like they will not be going to this church any more- it looks like they will be attending another of our churches in the area. So without them there - I am feeling a bit lost. I really like a lot of the people at church but for some reason - probably an attack from the adversary  spoken of in 1 Peter 5:8.

Anyway so I just don't know for sure what I will be doing. And that is one of the reasons why I am feeling a little lost lately. I am praying and asking God to guide me in the direction I should go. I am thankful that it is a situation in which I don't have to make any particular decisions right now. I can take my time. But it does cause a bit of feeling lost. And it does not feel good to feel lost. It feels so much better when you know what you are suppose to do and doing it. But not knowing - that is uncomfortable. 

I just wanted to share about this here just in case there were others out there feeling lost in life right now. 

Being in God's will is the best place to be. I just have to figure out what God's will is. Please pray that God will reveal His will in my life and that I will clearly see the direction I should go. Thank you so much! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!