Friday, September 10, 2021

Freebie Friday

 So here are a few of the items I got this week for my Freebie Friday post. These kids sized Dickie cups and a plastic container without a lid - no problem- especially since what I planned to do with it - did not require a lid. 

So I had these adorable butternut squash plants that I needed to up-pot. 

So I got some potting soil and I filled my cups up half way and then I pulled my little plants out of their cells and placed them on top of soil and added more soil and then pressed it in. 
I have some solo cups that I use for this up potting usually but the more I garden the more cups I need some these 6 free cups came in handy. Oops - I forgot to mention that I took a drill with a drill bit - and I drilled some hole into the bottom of the cups, before I added the soil. You have to have a way for the water to drain. 

Here are my lovely butternut squash plants in their new homes. 

I am hoping it cools off some soon so that the next move can be into the ground, but if not I will up- pot these into the large Dickie cups if need be. 

So there you have it my Freebie Friday post! I have 2 more awesome items to share with you but you will need to keep checking in the next couple of weeks. I just don't have the time to post about them right now, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

32: Hope for the Heart