Wednesday, September 8, 2021

You May Want To Keep One On Hand

Sunday afternoon my husband started feeling sick. He was running a low grade temperature and started having diarrhea. Then he began to feel nauseous. Then before bedtime he threw up. And was up several times over night with throwing up. Now these were not the symptoms I had with Covid, but when I looked up the symptoms of covid - these were some of the symptoms. So thankfully I had a test left over for him to take. Thankfully he was negative. 

Here is a photo of the test that we have used. It is from Walmart and runs just under $20.00 for 2 tests.
 
I am thankful that we had that test on hand - otherwise I would have felt the need to get out and hunt down a test for him. By having one at your home - you can take the test without getting out. 

I am sorry if I had already posted about this -back when I was sharing things helpful to have for Covid. But I do feel it is very important information for everyone to have. 

I hope you all are staying well. Get some sunshine, fresh air, exercise and plenty of rest. Take Vit. C, D3 and zinc. All these things and more are great natural ways to boost the immune system and well worth doing - especially in the times we are living in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!