Friday, September 17, 2021

Freebie Friday

 This is one of my favorite Freebie Friday find! Last week in the free box was this awesome GE alarm clock! I loved the look of it.


I love that it is set up to actually set 2 different alarms - and then then you can just choose the alarm that works best for that day, instead of having to change the time around each time. Makes life a lot easier. 
Plus the stations I listen to come in a lot clearer than with my old alarm clock. And that is really nice! 

So this is one of my favorite Freebie Friday items! 

Have you been blessed to get anything free lately? I would love to hear about it! :O)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!