Sunday, September 19, 2021

Best Deal

 My Best Deal this week - is a great book. A good friend of mine recommended this great book several weeks ago and I was so happy to find it at the little thrift store that I enjoy going to. The one that I love working in the book area. 

To be honest the prices at this thrift store have gone up. I guess prices everywhere seem to be going up. But I find some of the greatest book at this thrift store - so it is worth the little extra money. Especially when you compare to the new prices. 
This book - would have cost me $19.99. 
But.... 
I got this book for $1.50 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!