Wednesday, September 1, 2021

God Has A Law Because...

 "God has a law because there is, in actual fact, a right way of doing things and a wrong way. The right way is right because it sustains life. The wrong way is wrong because it destroys life. There is absolutely no arbitrary element in God character. Things are the way they are because they are, by very nature, that way, and must be that way in order for life to flourish. Do not hear God saying, "If you sin, I'll kill you; but if you do things My way, I'll let you live." Rather, hear Him speak the true reality of the matter: "If you pursue sin, it will destroy you; but if you turn to Me and embrace My love, that love will restore and sustain you for all eternity. God's law=love =life.

Sin=selfishness=death."
~Ty Gibson in his book - "See With New Eyes~ the true beauty of God's character"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!