Tuesday, February 16, 2021

My New Treasure

I love having many different study Bibles, but if I had to choose only one it would be my newest Bible: The Mission Study Bible!
💗
 This Bible has more reference material in it than any of my other Bibles. Not only that it has 3 ribbons for saving your spot when you are looking at different verses here and there in your Bible. 


This truly is a treasure to me. I am so very lucky that I got this Bible when I did! We have been studying Revelations at Prayer Meeting - but last Wednesday we finished that study up and we will be starting a new series on Marking Your Bible- Bible Studies! I think it will be a lot of fun and a very helpful resource to add to this excellent Bible! :O) Who knows - I may pass the studies along to you. So be watching for that series coming soon!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)