Tuesday, February 23, 2021

An Old Fashioned Skill....But probably a very useful skill to have...especially now

"How I Darn Socks"


If you will look in the description box below the video - you will see a link to Amazon some of the special yard that is used to darn socks. It will at least give you an idea of what to look for, if you decide to learn this useful skill. 

If you have a problem with threading a yarn needle - with yarn - come back next week, I will be posting a video that will help with that very problem! :O) 

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the wooden sock insert? That is cool that you do that! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)