Thursday, February 4, 2021

A Restart and 7 Very Important Things to Remember ....Beginning of a series

 2020 was a pretty rough year. It's not the first rough year I have had, but is is the first rough year I have had where many others have suffered right along with me and I knew about it. 

A couple of months into the Covid adventure, it became apparent that the couple of weeks to "flatten the curve" was turning into so much more and for longer. During this same time period I ended up having to  resign from my volunteer job. I entered into a period of time where I was on the brink of falling into the pit of depression. And actually I could have actually have fallen into the pit. It was a rough couple of months for me. I spent too much time watching TV and just trying to get by. I didn't totally fall off the healthy lifestyle wagon but I had a foot or two hanging over the side and maybe even more. I struggled just to keep up with what had to be done. Then I began rereading a book that I knew drew me closer to God. Patriarch and Prophets. And as I read the book I felt myself draw closer and closer to God. I could feel myself getting better. I felt more peace and joy. 

And as we go into this new year, I believe it is time for a restart- time to put into place the choices and habits that lead to better health. So I am looking over the 7 health principals and putting them as a priority. With all the crazines going on in the world it is the perfect time to work towards better health. God created us with an immune system and it works best when we follow the health principals. Please join me and I share these health principals with you all. I hope you will put them as a priority as well. God created us and wants us to take good care of the bodies He has entrusted to us. 

Please realize that I am not perfect at following these important principals, but I know how important it is for me to take better care of myself. so as we go through this series please realize that this is as much to me and to any of you. I am sure there are some of my readers who have already succeeded in these areas of there lives. And some of us that need some reminders of how important it is for us to make good decisions in what we do. 

2020 was a rough year. Many of us went into survivor mode. And I know that 2021 is looking like it could be a pretty challenging year as well. So it is even more important than ever for us to take better care of ourselves.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)