Sunday, February 14, 2021

Best Deals

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you know how very much you are loved by Jesus Christ!! :o) 


***************************************************************************

 So last week I went to HEB after taking care of grandsons for a couple of hours. Although it is challenging to get up at 4:30am - and be at Son's house by 5am- there is a blessing and that is to have a chance to go to HEB afterwards.

Sometimes I find a good amount of good deals sometimes I don't. This week I had found a good amount of things! 

  • Cinnamon Applesauce normally $1.43 - I got all 6 cups for 35 cents! 
  • Orville Redenbacher's popcorn - 30 oz normally $3.82 for 95 cents! 
  • Texas Tough quart sized storage bags - normally $1.59 for 39 cents! 
  • Crush Orange normally $1.00 for 25 cents! 
  • Tru Grit Bathroom cleaner normally $2.79 for 69 cents
  • Nissin Cup Noodles normally $2.18 for 54 cents
I have been buying my popcorn in bulk at Winco - paying about 70 cents per pound. Well I just calculated to find out that I got this for just under 51 cents per pound and I was able to get a name brand!! The lid was broken but still has the seal intact underneath! What a deal! 

The Nissin Cup Noodles - we don't usually get but if we don't like them I know at least one of my sons would like them - so no money wasted here. 

The Crush stuff is not something I would normally buy - but I thought for a quarter it would be something fun for us to try. 

Had I paid full price for all of this stuff I would have paid $21.81 - My great deal - I only paid $3.17
One way to look at it is I got all this stuff for less than some people spend on just the bottle of popcorn!! 

Be sure and come back on Friday when I will share what I got for free on this shopping trip. Hope to see you then!! :O) 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)