Friday, February 19, 2021

Freebie Friday series

So on my last visit to HEB I was able to get just a few freebies. 

 These were all a part of a buy 1 get one free. When I look at these types of deals - I always divide the price I pay on the 1 item and see how much 1/2 of it is to see if I like the deal or not. Because I look at it as I only paid so and so for this bag...examples below: 

Probiotic Prunes - $2.98 for the 7 oz bag - $1.49 a bag. Prunes are expensive - so this is a good deal! 

Sunbird Fried Rice seasoning packet ...$.98 - so 49 cents a bag. This was something I got because I wanted to try it and the best time to try something is when you can get a deal on it! 

Skinner med shells - $.96 cents - so 48 cents per bag. Usually we get whole wheat pastas but my husband appreciates just some regular pasta ever so often. And I figured since I have a new recipe to try it might make it easier for him if I used regular pasta.  

Anyway I did not get a whole lot of free things this week - but just thankful I was able to get some deals!

Have you gotten anything free lately that you would like to share with me - just leave comment! :O) 

1 comment:

  1. I let my chickens out today and when it started getting dark they were still out rooting around - I had never seen them stay out and about so late - they were making up for lost time! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)