Thursday, January 23, 2020

So Busy

It has been such a busy week for me. I am really enjoying volunteering at the thrift store. I was so lucky to get the job of organizing the book section. Let me tell you what -it has been a HUGE job. But I have had the liberty to go through and pull out what ever books I would like to pull out to donate and to organize the books. So I have pulled out no less than 10 boxes or more of book!! And I still have two sections to go through before I am totally done going through the books.

Then we have boxes and boxes of books that have been donated that I will get to go through and put out with our other books. I have worked so hard and made it look so nice. There were sections that had 2 rows of books on a shelf - meaning a row in front of a row of books- so no one could see what was behind there. There were just TOO many books there. I have worked over 8 hours on this job and will probably have another 4 hours or more of work left to do. Then I will be able to hopefully keep the book section looking nice. I love working in the books. Even when I did not work there I would sometimes work at organizing the books like in topics and putting like books together when I could. It is just something I enjoy doing.

I am continuing with my strength training class. We had more people show up this week - so we had 12 stations to work through. And several of them were more challenging than what we have been doing. I can't wait to share a few things I have gleamed  and a new work out product that I have bought and a couple I intend on buying to add to my workouts. There are 6 weeks of classes and so next Tuesday evening with be our 3rd class.

This week I have spent more time working on my work area in the garage. It is beginning to look nice. I can't wait to take a photo or two to share with you all.

I am also working on a little project to make a larger pool for my chickens. It is something my husband suggested and lucky for me I got one of the items for free and the other items for like 25 or 50 cents. So overall I will not have spent hardly any money at all on it. That will be very rewarding if it works as good as I am hoping it does and when I see my chickens enjoying it!

Well I better get off for now. I hope you all are doing well. I will do my best to get back on and get some posts written up soon :O) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow..You are busy! I am terrible at organizing when there are many things to sort through. I get so easily distracted, Ha ha!. Many years ago I did help an elderly friend go through her many books and re shelve them though. It was not easy to do, but it was easier to do this for somebody else than it would be for myself.
    I love finding stuff I need for free or almost free too..I always attribute that to a special blessing from God whenever it happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO right! I love finding great deals - they are a special "I love you" from God for sure.
      I have really enjoyed going through the books and trying to get them organized. I am going to try to find a photo of that area from a while back and then I will take a photo of the area now. The before will not be exactly what I started with but it will give you the idea. There were many of the shelves that were double stacked with books- like books where they are suppose to be and then another row in front of the others- making it difficult to see what was behind them.

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity